The Apple Watch allows remote zooming in the iPhone’s camera app. Compatible with all Apple Watch models, this feature is great for group photos and those with unsteady hands. In this tutorial, learn how to zoom in on your iPhone with your Apple Watch.
The Apple Watch’s camera app can be used to control the iPhone’s camera app and set the shutter delay. It also has settings like a timer, flash, Live Photos, HDR, and the ability to switch between front and rear cameras. Camera remote control and timer functions are available starting from watchOS 5.
In this tutorial, we use the Apple Watch SE’s camera app to manage the zoom on the iPhone 14 Pro Max. We also took photos and viewed images directly on the smartwatch running WatchOS 9.
How to Zoom in on iPhone from Apple Watch
Using the Apple Watch to control the iPhone’s camera zoom is done through the watch’s Digital Crown. Tap or swipe on the screen to control other functions, such as taking pictures and viewing recent photos. Here are the steps to follow:
- Make sure to connect: First, make sure your iPhone and Apple Watch are connected via Bluetooth.To check it go to set up On your iPhone, tap Bluetooth and see if your Apple Watch is listed as connected
- Launch the camera app on the iPhone: open the application camera on your iPhone and position it to take the photo you want
- To access the camera remote on Apple Watch: On your Apple Watch, Press the digital crown Open the Apps screen.Openremote camera applicationwhich looks like a camera icon
- Preview iPhone camera view: The Camera Remote app on the Apple Watch will now show a live preview of what the iPhone’s camera module is seeing.So you can compose photos without touching your iPhone
- enlarge: On the Apple Watch screen, Use the Digital Crown to zoom in or out. put it in Zoom in clockwiseand in Zoom out counterclockwise. You’ll see the zoom level adjust in real time on Apple Watch and iPhone
- Photograph: Once you’ve reached the desired zoom level and framed your shot, press the shutter button on your Apple Watch to take the shot.The image will be saved to your iPhone’s Photos app
If you’d like to view photos on your Apple Watch, follow these steps:
- Show photo: To view photos, click on the thumbnail in the lower left corner
- Check out other photos: To browse your other photos, slide only left or right
- Soaring: To zoom in or out, turn digital crown
- panoramic: If you want to pan the enlarged photo, Drag your finger over the image
- Fill the screen: To fill the screen with photos, double click it
- Show or hide close button and photo count: touch screen Show or hide the close button and the number of pictures taken
- closure: When you’re done viewing a photo, tap close button leave
Follow these easy steps and you can effortlessly zoom in and out of your iPhone’s camera app from your Apple Watch. You can also quickly view and browse your photos. Enhance your photography experience with this convenient, hands-free method.
Leave a Reply