The Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra has a feature called Pause USB Power Delivery, which can supply power directly without going through the battery. In this tutorial, kwgeek shows you how to enable battery bypass on a Samsung smartphone.
Features available on other Samsung smartphones
What appears to be a Galaxy S23 Ultra-exclusive feature has finally been spotted on other models. So far, in addition to the Galaxy S23, S23+, and S23 Ultra, we know this feature is also available on the Galaxy Z4 Flip and Z Fold 4.our colleagues from Sam Mobile Compatibility with the Galaxy A73 5G is also reported, which we have not been able to verify.
How does battery bypass work?
A function called Pause USB Power Delivery allows you to directly supply power to the corresponding fixed battery while using a USB PD charger. This is rumored to be Samsung’s original 45W charger. We were unable to confirm this in testing.
Using a 25W Samsung charger as well as third party chargers like the Ugreen Nexode 140W (tested) should bypass this. The power through Power Delivery must be at least 25 W. To find out, you have to refer to the charger’s technical data sheet.
The advantage of a “bypass” battery is that it can directly power the SoC. In addition, it prevents the battery from heating up and preserves it better, since each charge has a negative impact on the autonomy. This will also improve performance. Finally, it should be noted that battery bypass only works when playing games supported by the game launcher.
How to Enable Battery Bypass on Your Galaxy Smartphone
- download There The latest version from samsung game launcher from the galaxy store (Version 6.0.09.6)
- activation fast charging Enter Settings > Battery > More battery settings > Fast charging
- insert a USB PD charger (at least 25 W) On your Galaxy smartphone
Update the game launcher to the latest version / © kwgeek
- Now run a play from game launcher
- fold (do not close) game and go game launcher
- according to More > GameBooster In the lower right corner
Start the game from the game launcher and minimize directly / © kwgeek
- in the menu game booster settingsyou will find the option Interrupt USB power supply
- If it doesn’t work, you don’t have a charger connected or it doesn’t fit
- If the text is white, you can start switch
- function of battery bypass It’s now active
You can now bypass the battery with the Suspend USB Power Delivery option. / © kwgeek
- Once the game is over, this function will be automatically disabled
- if you too unplug the charger
What do you think of the battery bypass feature for Samsung smartphones?
Leave a Reply